Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Vanilla Twilight

I decided to start messing with lighting! So some of the photos probably won't be that good but! I am learning. In light of that fact I am also introducing a new designer to my blog here is adorable winter one from Charlee modeled by my puddin pop Vuju

When I Think Of You I Don't Feel So Alone...

Hair- ❤ Ariana Blondie By Charlee
Head- Who's t. Cutest?Head Big By Myana
Skin- ✨ Fever Skin By Blakes
Eyes- Kids lonely eyes grey By Nammi
Eyebrows- Kids eyebrows black v3 By Nammi
Freckles- Freckles|Any skin By MissC
Ears- !Cs Kids Cute Elf Ears By CheSav
Dimples- I| AnySkin Dimples Dark By PureINK
Outfit- Mousy Outfit Top | Bottom | Shoes | Hairbow By Charlee
Avi- Kid So Fashion Avatar By Myana
Scalers- 27% Avi Resizer | Chubby Princess Legs | Hand Scaler 60%
Pose- Kid Adorable 10 Poses By Myana
Contact Model Here ->Vuju


No comments:

Post a Comment