Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Santa Tell Me....

Christmas time is almost here! Since its that time of the year all the posts this month will be Christmas/winter related! Lots and lots of Christmas cheer for Santa and his Elves! Enjoy these photos of me and my pumpkin pie Kogn!

 
 
Santa, tell me if you're really there
Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here
Next year
Santa, tell me if he really cares
'Cause I can't give it all away if he won't be here
Next year

Lanie
Head- Kids Bebes's Head By Sallie
Skin- Kid Baby Girl Skin By Sallie
Hair- Kids SantaBaby Ginger By Sallie
Outfit- Kids SantaBaby Outfit Outfit | Boots | Paci | Belt | Choker | Ear Muffs By Sallie

Kogn
Hair- ! KT Brown Hair By CuppyCake
Outfit- Christmas outfit Outfit Shirt | Hat | Paci By Cuppycake | Shoes By Expensive

Poses- All Poses By iSassy


No comments:

Post a Comment