Thursday, December 10, 2015

She Keeps Me Warm...

 She says I smell like safety and home
I named both of her eyes “Forever” and “Please don’t go”
I could be a morning sunrise all the time, all the time yeah
This could be good, this could be good


 And I can’t change, even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
And I can’t change, even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
My love, my love, my love, my love
She keeps me warm, she keeps me warm

Head- ・゚✧ Princess NL By Truly 
Skin- Ɲ! Arges Drv By Nexos 
Hair- Lola Black Hair & Beanie By Myana
Eyes- 幸福. Watter Fairy By Sindro 
Eyebrows- No Brows By synamonn | 幸福. Korean Eyebrows By Sindro 
Outfit- Kid ♥ ComfyMe Outfit Outfit | Shoes | Paci | Earrings By Myana
Avi- !@ Nyan-Tan~♥ By Kozue 
Scalers- Hand Scaler 65% | Foot Scaler 90% | 120% Head Size | Avi Size 40% | F/M Hip Scaler 90%
Contact Model: Adell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment