Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Your Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile!

I am soooo happy! Wanna know why? Don't care? Well that's too bad cause I am gonna tell you anyways! Recently Sallie released a new outfit and along with it she made the hair in my absolute top favorite hair color on IMVU! I got my ginger hair back! This also means that I can finally blog in a hair style that is available for you all to go out and buy :D :D :D! I know a long time coming for that one. In honor of that though I am introducing a new creator who is not pro but soo should be! Here is me wearing Paeshh!



Who cares what they're wearing
On Main Street,
Or Saville Row,
It's what you wear from ear to ear
And not from head to toe

Head- Little Babies Head By elda (Not In Shop)
Skin- Kid Baby Girl Skin By Sallie
Freckles- Kawaii Freckles By BurntDoll| Anyskin Freckles By Yumime
Hair- Kids Bunni Winter Ginger By Sallie
Eyes- mm. Jewel. Hazel. Eyes By MissMaya
Eyebrows- No Brows | Blonde Brows By CuppyCake Combo
Outfit- B Is For Beautiful Outfit Outfit | Shoes | Paci | HulaHoop By Paeshh
Avi- Aika.. By Qricle
Scalers- Hand 1 | Hand 2 | 120% Head Size | Combo Scaler | Avi Size 30% | F/M Hip Scaler 120%
(Hand Scalers coupled with the nails creates the perfect size baby hands) 
Poses- ☩ SUPER KAWAII. Poses By WornLullaby



No comments:

Post a Comment