Friday, November 6, 2015

Rockabye Babiee...

I would like to introduce everyone to my super cute amazing model Vuju! She will be modeling most of the clothes aimed towards the younger baby community of IMVU! As a double introduction I would love for you all to check out todays spotlight creator Myana! She is a pro developer and one of my amazing sponsor's! She Specializes in Kid and Mommy Matching outfits, Rooms & Furniture, and Skins & Heads! A lot more of her stuff will be blogged in the future but for right now it's time to say goodnight!



Hush now, my baby
Be still love, don't cry
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember
My last lullaby
So I'll be with you when you dream

Hair- Medi Brown Hair By Myana
Head- Who's t. Cutest?Head Big By Myana
Skin- Kid Blushy Skin v2 By Myana
Eyes- [M] The Siren: Jade By MissMaya
Eyebrows- Kids eyebrows black v3 By Nammi
Freckles- Freckles|Any skin By MissC
Ears- !Cs Kids Cute Elf Ears By CheSav
Dimples- I| AnySkin Dimples Dark By PureINK
Outfit- Kid Elephant Outfit  Top | Bottom | Socks | Paci | Hairbow By Myana
Pillow- Kid Pillow w/ Poses By Myana
Avi- Im So Mae Avatar Kids By CuppyCake
Scalers- 27% Avi Resizer | Chubby Princess Legs | Hand Scaler 60%
Pose- Unbothered Poses By Karmah
Room & Furniture- Kids Dream Room & Crib By elda (Not In Shop)

Spotlight Model Here ->Contact Vuju
Spotlight Designer -> ❤Shop Myana❤


No comments:

Post a Comment