Tuesday, November 10, 2015

~Ma Titi~

No words can ever really explain what she means to me. Throughout all my IMVU years she has been there for me, loving me, caring for me, and keeping me close. While all others faded away she stood by my side and never let the lights dim. After watching me go through family after family who used me and abused me I finally decided that no one would be better for me than this woman. When i am troubled she is there for me and when i need a break she paitently waits for me to return. She's my forever and a day. SharyMaHeff my auntie, my gma, my mommy, Ma Titi




Walk Along Side Me Mama, Hold My Little Hand. 
I Have So Many Things To Learn That I Don't Yet Understand. 
Teach Me Things To Keep Me Safe From The Dangers EveryDay. 
Show Me How To Do My Best At Home, At School, At Play. 
Every Child Needs Gentle Hands To Guide Them As They Grow. 
So Walk Alongside Me Mama. We Have A Long Way To Go. 

Hair- Lilah Black Hair By Myana
Matching Queen Outfit- Kid Outfit | Mom Outfit | Shoes | Paci | Nails By Myana
Poses- By Wytchblade & iSassy





1 comment:

  1. Aww Lanie ty your a special little girl and good job kisses♥

    ReplyDelete