Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Good For You!

Now that I am Six years old i have been working on a new older kid look for me! No paci cute glasses and my best two front teeth. Today marks the start of a new look for me and a serious of awesome valentines day and national lovers month for this blog! Sorry I haven't been more active I am thinking about hiring some people to also be co/bloggers with me! I take all the photos and never have time to post them D: Anyways thanks for being patient and take notice of my new signature look items! Nerd Glasses & Pacifier Necklace Enjoy :)

Some Days You Just Have To Create Your Own Happiness! 

Head- Toddler Head w/E Lashes By Sallie 
Skin- Kids Bebe's Tan Skin By Sallie 
Freckles- Kawaii Freckles By BurntDoll 
Hair- ❤ Zooey Ginger By Charlee 
Eyes- mm. Jewel. Hazel. Eyes By MissMaya
Eyebrows- Kids No Eyebrows! | Kids Ginger Brows By Sallie 
Outfit- ❤ Mommy's Cutie Outfit Jumper |Shoes | Bow | Paci Necklace By Charlee 
Acessories: Glasses by Sallie
Avi- Kid 40% Moderninha By RoseFontes
Scalers- Hand 1 | Hand 2 | 120% Head Size | Combo Scaler | Avi Size 30% | F/M Hip Scaler 120%
 


No comments:

Post a Comment