Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Nerdy Post Cards

I have been on vacation throughout the holiday season and now that I am back I thought I would send out all the nerdy postcards that got lost in the mail! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas & a even better New Year! Also Happy Birthday Me I am now 6 years old! Due to that fact you will see me blog more and more without my pacifier since I am a big girl! Thank you for all the warm birthday wishes!



Head- Toddler Head w/E Lashes By Sallie 
Skin- Kids Bebe's Tan Skin By Sallie 
Freckles- Kawaii Freckles By BurntDoll 
Hair- Kids NerdyCat Ginger By Sallie 
Eyes- M' Mesme Tear By Martyrdom 
Eyebrows- Kids No Eyebrows! | Kids Ginger Brows By Sallie 
Outfit- Nerdycat Outfit Top |Bottoms | Boots | Paci | Hairbow | Glasses By Sallie 



No comments:

Post a Comment