Thursday, December 22, 2016

Merry Christmas Darling

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! This post goes out to all those people out there spending Christmas apart from their loved ones. Close your eyes and imagine happier times when the one you love was right by yourside and know that your hearts are always together. Please enjoy this post staring Gracen & Sacker.

I still have one wish to make
A special one for you
Merry Christmas, darling
We're apart, that's true
But I can dream
And in my dreams
I'm Christmasing with you
The logs on the fire
Fill me with desire
To see you and to say
That I wish you merry Christmas
Happy new year too
I've just one wish
On this Christmas eve
I wish I were with you

~Sacker Outfit~
Top:  rz. Christmas Elegant .1 
 Bottoms: rz. Christmas Pants 
Hair: rz. Santa 1 Hair Black
By Redez 

~Gracen Outfit~
Dress: Kids Christmas Coat 
Hairbow: Kids Christmas Bow 
Shoes:  Kids Christmas Shoes 
Fur Shawl: Kid Christm Fur Shawl 
By Ethel
Hair:  Kid Caya Brown Hair By Myana
Contact Models: Sacker & Gracen


1 comment: