Wednesday, May 11, 2016

.:Anything Could Happen:.

Hello my friends I know you have waited so long for a post! I had stuff to post but had issues with models and then my rl got so busy and dramatic. But If I learned anything from the days I was away its that anything could happen in a short period of time. No matter how big or small it could change your entire life. Looking towards the summer with bright expectations. Here is a semi new one from Sallie. Enjoy!

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated
~Confucius~



Head- Toddler Head w/E Lashes By Sallie 
Skin- Kids Cinnamon Skin By Sallie 
Freckles- Kawaii Freckles By BurntDoll 
Hair- Kids SpringLove Ginger By Sallie 
Eyes- ðŸŽ€ Bebe Ocean Eyes By Sallie
Eyebrows- Kids No Eyebrows! | Kids Ginger Brows By Sallie 
Outfit- Kids SpringLove Outfit Top | Bottoms | Bow | SandalsBandaids |  Purse |  Bracelets  By Sallie
Acessories: Glasses by Sallie | Pacifier Necklace by Charlee
Avi- Kid 40% Moderninha By RoseFontes
Scalers- Hand 1 | Hand 2 | 120% Head Size | Combo Scaler | Avi Size 30% | F/M Hip Scaler 120%


No comments:

Post a Comment